Tuesday, February 18, 2014

In The Future.. Professionally and Personally



       I did the question about what my future looks like, on both personal and professional levels. In each of the four corners of my collage are pictures related to teaching. Two of the pictures are inspirational quotes and thoughts, and the other two are a teacher helping a student, as well as a teacher help other teachers. I want to be a teacher that students and faculty members feel comfortable asking for help and confiding in, and I want to make a positive difference in people's lives. I think these two pictures show that I will always be willing to help others, an important thing that teachers should do. Personally, I want to get married, have multiple children, own a home, and travel to different parts of the world. The picture in the center is a family that looks as if they are loving life and having fun, and that is important to me regardless of where I live, my income, etc. I think that this collage truly represents the person I want to be, both personally and professionally, and I hope to accomplish all of these "goals" in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment